Nashe Organics Extra Dark Black Castor Oil 150 ml
Hand processed from African black castor beans to extract the purest and raw African Black Castor Oil.
- stimulates hair growth when massaged on scalp
- cleanses scalp of parasites and toxins that damage the hair and slows growth.
- protects hair with a protective coat that seals in moisture
- used as a hot oil treatment
- Helps clear dry scalp conditions and inflamed scalp
How to use
- Hot Oil Treatment: Warm 3 Tbsp of the castor oil and massage into hair then put on heating cap for a half hour OR massage castor oil into hair, put on heating cap and sit under dryer for 10 minutes.
- For Skin: Massage into skin to moisturize dry skin and to help relieve common skin problems.
- For receding hairline: Apply a bit of Nashe Organics Extra Dark Black Castor Oil onto affected area and massage it in gently.
- For Aches and Pains: Warm Nashe Organics Extra Dark Black Castor Oil and massage onto areas of discomfort for instant soothing.
- Rub a bit of Nashe Organics Extra Dark Black Castor Oil in your palms and then smooth it onto damp hair to seal moisture.
TIP: For added moisture when deep conditioning hair, add 3 Tbsp of Nashe Organics Extra dark black Castor Oil to a regular conditioner and apply onto freshly washed hair to deep condition. Leave it in for at least 15 minutes and then rinse out thoroughly.
Nashe Organics Extra Dark Black Castor Oil is suitable for chemically treated hair and natural hair.
Use often for best results.
Caution: If Nashe Organics Extra Dark Black Castor Oil causes any swelling, you could be allergic to castor beans. Stop using the castor oil immediately. The swelling should clear within a day. If not cleared or not sure, seek medical attention.
Disclaimer: Nashe Organics Extra Dark Black Castor Oil does not purport to heal any diseases or ailments.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.